Become a better skater in your living room!!!
The "Hockey Fit" Program is designed for players 8-12 years old and is designed to be completed from the comfort of your own home.
During daily sessions, your player will be led through workouts at home using body weight movements and minimal equipment you can find in your house.
Get fit, work on your stride and have some fun with the Q Crew!
Join the Q Crew via Zoom Webinar to continue to uplevel your strength and conditioning skills to maximize your off-ice development time.
This 5-Day Program includes 1 hour of training per day
June 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 – 11:00 am – 12:00 pm MST
- Learn and practice a variety of skills that are aimed to improve your on ice performance
- Increase your strength and conditioning levels through drills and training techniques
- Burn off some energy while you’re cooped up at home!
- Improve your balance and coordination
- Improve your stickhandling ability
- Feel challenged and have some fun with the Q-Crew
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Hockey Stick
- One Stickhandlng Ball (A golf ball will also work)
- Two Tennis Balls (or other balls you can bounce)
- 5 soup cans or rolls of toilet paper
- Enough open space that you can move around
Step by Step: HOW TO JOIN THE WEBINARS
Step 1: Open the Zoom app on your desktop, tablet or mobile. If you haven't downloaded it yet, please do so at the App Store or Google Play.
*Please be sure to download Zoom asap so you don't miss anything, or in case you need help joining, the Q Crew is available to assist you.*
Step 2: Add the calendar reminder attached in the webinar registration email to your mobile so you don't forget.
Step 3: Join the webinar at the scheduled time.
HEADS UP: If you try to join the webinar before it begins, it will say 'Waiting for host'
*Helpful links in case you get stuck
*If you need help any help downloading the app or joining the course, the Q Crew is available to assist you at: [email protected]