As a player who has already participated in "INOV8," you have now earned VIP pricing for each additional week that you choose to participate in 2020!
Take your stickhandling skills to the next level without leaving your house!
The INVO8 Program is designed 8 - 12 year olds. It is a 5-Day Program which includes 1 hour of daily training.
Dates: June 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Time: 11:00 - 12:00 pm MST
During the 1-hour sessions, you will learn specific stickhandling skills, practice various stickhandling drills and get homework to complete, too! This stickhandling homework is fun!
- Master the fundamentals of stickhandling in the safety & comfort of your own home
- Increase your stickhandling ability by learning the stickhandling zones around the body and the different stages of the blade
- Challenge your skills (physical and mental) through multitasking drills
- Allow the Q Crew to help you create a daily “at home” practice through accountability check ins and challenges
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Hockey Stick
- One Stickhandling Ball (A golf ball will also work)
- A piece of plastic or concrete that you can stickhandle on
- Enough open space that you can move around
Step by Step: HOW TO JOIN THE WEBINARS
Step 1: Open the Zoom app on your desktop, tablet or mobile. If you haven't downloaded it yet, please do so at the App Store or Google Play.
*Please be sure to download Zoom asap so you don't miss anything, or in case you need help joining, the Q Crew is available to assist you.*
Step 2: Add the calendar reminder attached in the webinar registration email to your mobile so you don't forget.
Step 3: Join the webinar at the scheduled time.
HEADS UP: If you try to join the webinar before it begins, it will say 'Waiting for host'