Your invitation to join our NEW Quantum Speed 'Leader in Training' (LIT) Program is in your email inbox!
You were specifically chosen as a candidate for our pilot program because of who you ARE. Professional, genuine, consistent, enthusiastic, you naturally fit with our company's core values.
What is the 'Leader in Training Program'?
The LIT Program is a leadership training program that takes place over 4 months. It provides an environment of growth and learning in a safe and supportive way, where participants are engaged and connecting with like-minded people.
- Meet and Greet Session with Quantum Speed Leaders and fellow participants
- 6 - 1 Hour Webinars on various current and important topics of Leadership
- Special Project of your design
- 2-3 hour Wrap up Session and presentation of your Special Project
- Beta Test for new Cognitive Training Tool (Peak Cognition)
- Certificate of Leadership and letter of recommendation for future CV
* See More Info Below on Peak Cognition
- Extension to the Program including additional training and Volunteer Leadership Experience
Benefits for Participants and Parents
- Mentorship and training from some of the best in the business
- Development of life skills such as: leadership, teamwork, communication and connection
- Challenging environment
- Qualify for volunteer or Community Hours
What is Peak Cognition?
We have partnered with Peak Cognition who created a new cognitive training tool for athletes. They have provided information in the letter attached on their company and program.
As part of the Pilot LIT Program, participants will participate in a beta test of the Peak Cognition Program. They will be required to provide a Damage Deposit (see below) to sign-out and be responsible for a Fitness Watch tracker and a set of Virtual Reality Goggles.
Extension to Your LIT Program
You are eligible to opt-in to an extension to your LIT Program. This extension includes receiving specific on-ice training to become a demonstrator and instructor. After completion of the training program, your training will continue as a volunteer instructor at the Crestwood Hockey School (Aug 23 – 26) in Edmonton.
How to Sign-Up
Participation in the ‘Leader in Training’ Program will cost $2500 + GST.
As a special invitation to be part of our Pilot Program, the cost is $450.
This includes a $250 Administration Fee + $200 Damage Deposit for the Peak Cognition Hardware. The Damage Deposit will be returned when the hardware is returned in great condition.
When you commit to volunteering at the Crestwood Hockey School, after successful completion, your $250 administration fee will be returned.
Only 12 spots available to be selected to this extension! Deadline for Applications: May 12, 2021